onsdag, november 30, 2005

Progress.


Looky looky! Progress on Christmas socks for Maria! I have been stuck on the striped part (knit white purl blue) and it took FOREVER but now it's going by pretty fast! Yay!
And today I finished a paper that I have actually enjoyed writing (it was on copyright law and the discussion surrounding recent changes in it) and now I only have to finish my theses, and then my time as a student is actually over. I am not sure how to feel about that. I am thinking that I am happy, but I am also thinking that it might be hard to get a job that I will love.
We also moved the computer from the living room to the bedrom today, which creates a totally different feel to the apartement. And it's good. The TV and my knitting is further away here. I need an actual excuse to leave the desk and the computer while I should be working.
But now it's night and any second CSI NY will start. Back to stripey socks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

They're looking great so far, can't wait to see them finished.

12:42 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home