tisdag, augusti 08, 2006

Back to the face of the earth

First of all - if anyone waited for me to post, I am very sorry. I am a bad bad blogger. I am also a bad knitter. No knitting at all has been done this summer. Quick update on my life:
May: I got a job! A great job. The only bad thing about it is that it is 400 km from where I live. It is in my old home town, so 29-year old Em had no choice but to temporarily move back in with mom and dad... I do have my own entrance though, and since I work long days and then go home to A after lunch on friday (it is only 3 hours by train, thank God), I can make it work for a while. The job is amazing. A great merit, pays well, good contacts, a chance to learn... I am so happy that I got this opportunity.
June:Working working working. And planning for...
July: Our wedding! Amazingly enough, my boss WANTED me to take four weeks of paid vacation only six weeks after I started working. And our wedding was just as fun, emotional, overwhealming and unforgatable as I had hoped. I will post a picture of the dress later on, my friend made it from chinese silk that another friend brought home. I loved the dress and I am very sad that I won´t use it again...
And now, I am back to work. Also, the weather is starting to cool off a bit... Sweden has had one of the warmest summer that anyone can remember. Yesterday I picked up yarn and needles for the first time in three months. Yay! I am ready for fall!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

You have been busy!

Congratulations, I hope you'll both be very happy together.

The new job sounds great, but a shame you've had to move back home for a bit. Hope you manage to work something out.

1:24 em  
Blogger Stefaneener said...

Oh wonderful! So many good things happening!

8:20 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home