torsdag, september 07, 2006

life decisions

We would like to live in a house at some point. This house is perfect. We can afford it (wouldn't be able to afford it if it was in the south were we live now). We could have sheep. The cats could go out. I love it. A has not seen it in real life yet, but I am sure he would love it. This house is only ten minutes outside of the town where my family lives and where I now work.

I have this temporary job that i like, but it is 400 kilometers from where I now live with A. Right now I just want the evenings to pass so I can work again and then go home to A and spend time with him during the weekend.

I love the university town where we live, but houses and apartments are e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e and my family is far away. We have a lot of friends that we would miss if we moved though.

My contract for this job is only until the end of the year. My bosses say that they love me and they want to keep me, but I know that they probably can't promise me a permanent position right now even if they'd like to. The person that I am covering for is sick and has a right to come back when she gets better. If she want and if she gets better, which noone knows. They can possibly offer me a longer temp position, but probably only six months at a time.

A doesn't have a permanent job. He has two part time jobs that pays a little. On the other hand, he has nothing up here. He has no friends in this town (neither have I, really, but I am getting to know people through work). There is my family, but no friends. He misses me like crazy, though, and is prepared to move here if I get a permanant position.

But I don't know if I'll get to keep my job. We don't know if A can get a job here.

We have to decide soon if we want to buy this place.

I want a miracle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

I do hope you get something sorted out. It must be hard living so far apart.

1:39 em  
Blogger Rain said...

I forgot to say that the house looks lovely.

1:40 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home