måndag, januari 23, 2006

Ah, time for knitting!

So, my thesis is in and the examination is over. Finally! I have my degree! Now I need to get a full time job, but at least i get some time to breathe and last but not least - knit - inbetween filling out applications and going on interviews.
There are so many patterns calling for my attention right now. The new drops issue will be out soon. They have released pictures, and I ADORE so many of them already.



I really want to make all of these, and there are some others that I love as well. What to do, what to do? Luckily enough, I have yarn for the first one, nice pale blue, that used to be a hat and a scarf. I frogged it this morning and it will be on needles as soon as i get the pattern...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Congratulations! You must be so relieved to get it all finished.

I really like both of those patterns. The cardigan looks really interesting.

9:49 fm  
Blogger Sharon J said...

There are a few patterns in the new collection that I'd like to knit, too. I like the cardigan but I've a feeling it'd take far too long for me to have finished for this summer because I'm one of those people who has to keep start some other "small" project whilst working on a bigger one. Instant gratification, y'know ;-) ~Sharon

1:50 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home